Aurora Health Care Foundation
Philanthropy provides vital funding support for our not-for-profit health care system. The Aurora Foundation stewards charitable contributions from individuals, families, corporations and foundations. The foundation advances Aurora's purpose and supports our vision of providing people with better health care than they can get anywhere else.
Each day the caregivers of Aurora Health Care meet the medical needs of people who are at many different stages of life. In the past year, challenging economic times were reflected in growing numbers of children, families and adults who rely on us for their care.
The support of our donors enables us to:
- Help at-risk expectant mothers to deliver a healthy baby and provide follow-up support so their newborn has a good start in life.
- Ensure the final journey of hospice patients and their families is compassionate and comfortable.
- Provide hope for cancer and heart patients through unique treatments and support programs.
- Equip our facilities with the most advanced technology to save lives and improve patient care.
- Fund research that benefits patients and advances understanding of disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
The generosity of individual donors, corporations and foundations, and thousands of active volunteers combine to make a significant difference for the individuals and communities we serve each day across eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
We're fortunate to have the support of generous donors who recognize the importance of our work. Their contributions help sustain our level of excellence, enhance valuable programs and services, and make it easier for patients to access vital services.
On behalf of the many patients and families who have benefited from our donors' generosity, we extend our heartfelt thanks and gratitude.