- MEET THE FELLOWS
- FELLOW CAM
- COFFEE WITH THE FELLOWS
- PROGRAM FACTS
Weekly didactic conferences section include:
- Research/Journal Club - 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 a.m.
- Core Curriculum - twice a month on a Thursday from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Multidisciplinary Conference 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month at 7:00 a.m.
- Pathology Conference once per month.
- Practice Guideline Review every Monday following Continuity Clinic.
- Hepatology Conference twice per month.
Additional conferences include weekly Tumor Board, Medical Grand Rounds, Oncology Conference and noontime specialty and teaching conferences of the Department of Medicine. The GI section also provides pathology, which fellows are required to attend.
During your fellowship, you will be responsible for instructional sessions for the residents who rotate through our consult service. You may prepare topics of your own choosing.
Lecturers from outside faculty and visiting professors are offered on a regular basis. A key feature of the guest professor's itinerary is a round table discussion about fellowship projects and each fellow's academic career in general.