Pharmacy residency programs
The learning never stops
Aurora Health Care is affiliated with Concordia University Wisconsin School of Pharmacy and the University of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy. Our affiliation with the School of Pharmacy offers residents the opportunity to precept students and develop teaching skills. Furthermore, our staff of more than 180 pharmacists within the Aurora Health Care System take their roles as educators very seriously. They are available, understanding, and willing to share their experience. You are exposed to a level of knowledge and skill that is hard to duplicate in other clinical settings.
The combination of dedicated pharmacists, hands-on training opportunities, lectures, discussions and seminars will allow you to obtain the skills for success.
To read about our specific programs, click on a link below.
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice - Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice - Aurora BayCare Medical Center
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice - Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- PGY1 Community Pharmacy Residency - Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.
- PGY2 Health-System Pharmacy Administration Residency
- PGY2 Critical Care Specialty Residency Program
- PGY2 Oncology Residency Program