Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center School of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Tuition and Fees
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center School of Diagnostic Medical Sonography reserves the right to change tuition and/or fees for any term.
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center School of Diagnostic Medical Sonography reserves the right to change the fees for any term. Fees are approximately $250.00 per year.
The school charges $12,000.00 for the 21 months.
- A $500 non-refundable deposit is required upon acceptance to the program
- The 1st year tuition of $6000.00 is payable by the end of the 2nd week of Semester 1.
- The 2nd year tuition of $5500.00 is payable by the end of the 2nd week of Semester 4.
- Penalty of late tuition:
- The program reserves the right to charge a service fee of .05% per day for tuition received after the due date
- The program reserves the right to dismiss any student whose tuition payment is 30 days past due
Tuition refunds are available for 1st-year students who withdraw based on the following schedule:
- By the end of the 1st week, 80%
- By the end of the 2nd week, 60%
- By the end of the 3rd week, 40%
- By the end of the 4th week, 20%
- No tuition refunds will be made to students dismissed for disciplinary, academic or financial reasons.
- Veterans' Educational Assistance Programs
Our institution is approved for veterans' educational benefits. Applicants can verify eligibility by contacting the VA Regional Processing Center at (888) 442-4551. For an online explanation of programs and application forms go to www.gibill.va.gov.
Students are encouraged to apply for scholarships from the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography Education Foundation at www.sdms.org.
The school requires students to purchase books for the program. Students order textbooks directly from the distributor and therefore are responsible for paying for the books at the time the order is placed. We do not have a deferred payment arrangement with the distributor. The approximate cost for textbooks is $1500.00.
Students are responsible for purchase and maintenance of their uniform in accordance with the school's dress code. This policy is provided to the students on the first day of class.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation, food, lodging and clothing. A limited number of apartments may be available through the housing office of Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
- Refundable parking fees are required at many of the clinical sites. Cost is variable and subject to change.
- Upon graduation, students must incur the cost of the ARDMS exam and any associated transportation and/or lodging expenses