News Media Resources
Who to Contact for Media Inquiries…
Mo Moorman – Director of Public Relations
Phone: (414) 299-1688
Adam Beeson – Public Relations Counsel Senior
Phone: (414) 299-1690
Kristin Rabas – Senior Public Relations Manager
Phone: (414) 299-1696
Kristine Lillie – External Communications Manager
Green Bay, Marinette and Manitowoc Markets
Phone: (920) 288-3629
Photography and Videos
- Aurora Accountable Care Network (AACN)
- ACE – Care for the elderly
- Immunotherapy: Aurora's researchers are stimulating the immune system to fight cancer.
- Heart care firsts: From transplants to Ventricular Assist Devices, Aurora is setting new standards in cardiac care.
- Neurological disorders experts at Aurora are involved in a range of clinical trials and treatments for such conditions as ALS, multiple sclerosis, Parkinsons and stroke.
- Cancer care includes expertise in breast, colorectal, gynecological, kidney, lung, melanoma, neuro, pancreatic, prostate and others.
- Medical research: Aurora does more clinical research than any other health system in the state and has hundreds of clinical trials open.
- Aurora Health Care is a leader in the treatment of complex heart conditions. Our specialty heart centers serve patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, adult congenital heart disease, Marfan syndrome and valvular heart disease.
- Aurora Health Care and its Center for Integrative Research on Cardiovascular Aging (CIRCA) is an integral part of research programs that include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Heart Failure, Cell Therapy, Regenerative Medicine and Biomedical Research among others.
- Aurora Health Care offers a full line of orthopedic and sports medicine services.
Patient Information Policy
Under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act or HIPPA, patient privacy is paramount and hospitals may disclose a patient's condition only in general terms. If a journalist calls with a specific patient name and facility, with the patient's permission, additional information may be available.
- Undetermined. Patient is awaiting physician assessment.
- Good. Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious and comfortable. Indicators are excellent.
- Fair. Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious but may be uncomfortable. Indicators are favorable.
- Serious. Vital signs may be unstable and not within normal limits. Patient is acutely ill. Indicators are questionable.
- Critical. Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may be unconscious. Indicators are unfavorable.
Aurora Health Care Hospitals
Aurora Medical Center – Grafton
975 Port Washington Rd, Grafton, WI 53024
Aurora Medical Center – Hartford
1032 E Sumner St, Hartford, WI 53027
Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center
2900 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
945 N 12th St, Milwaukee, WI 53233
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
8901 W Lincoln Ave, West Allis, WI 53227
Aurora Medical Center – Summit
36500 Aurora Dr, Summit, WI 53066
Aurora BayCare Medical Center
2845 Greenbrier Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311
Aurora Medical Center – Oshkosh
855 N Westhaven Dr., Oshkosh, WI
Aurora Medical Center in Manitowoc County
5000 Memorial Dr, Two Rivers, WI 54241
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
2629 N 7th St, Sheboygan, WI 53083
Aurora Medical Center – Kenosha
10400 75th St, Kenosha, WI 53142
Aurora St. Luke's South Shore
5900 S Lake Dr, Cudahy, WI 53110
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
W3985 County Road Nn, Elkhorn, WI 53121
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
1220 Dewey Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53213
Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington
252 McHenry St, Burlington, WI 53105