Helping Hand Patient Financial Assistance Program
Need a helping hand?
From time to time, we all experience hardships, financial or otherwise, and can use a helping hand. We are committed to providing high quality medical services to our patients, and to making those services affordable and available to everyone.
Here's how it works:
Aurora Health Care offers a financial assistance program called Helping Hand. The program is designed to provide financial assistance to our Aurora patients that meet certain income guidelines.
- Patient must permanently reside in Wisconsin or be a permanent resident within the Aurora Health Care geographical locations that Aurora Health Care provides services
- Patient must have an established relationship with an Aurora provider
- All other financial assistance options from other sources (i.e., federal, state or local programs or grants, as well as private sources) must be explored prior to receiving financial assistance.
- Medically necessary services related to an illness or condition
- Elective, preventive/routine services do not qualify
- Services may not be covered by any private or public insurance programs
To apply for Aurora's Helping Hand:
Eligibility is based upon income guidelines. If, after reviewing the income guidelines listed on this page, you feel you might qualify for Helping Hand, you may request an application from your local Aurora financial advocate, or you can call 800-326-2250 for more details.
|Family Size||Federal Poverty Level||100% Discount|
You'll need to provide us with proof of certain financial information that will help us determine how much you can reasonably pay for the medical services you receive.
Aurora has eligibility requirements for those who request assistance. The guidelines are not intended to discourage anyone from seeking medical care. This is not a health insurance program, and there are limitations to the services that are eligible.
If you do not qualify for the Helping Hand assistance, you will be notified as to why you are not eligible. Payment arrangements will need to be made for any outstanding services.
To view a copy of the application, click here: