Certified Nurse Aide Training Course - Oshkosh
The Aurora Nurse Aide Training Program is open to the Community. Acceptance into the program does not imply employment.
This 120-hour course allows the learner to become qualified to take the Wisconsin State Promissory Test to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
You will learn how to:
- Assist the Registered Nurse (RN) with the daily care of patients including bathing, oral hygiene, repositioning, moving, and feeding.
- Measure and document temperature, pulse respirations, intake and output, and daily weights.
- Document requested information and promptly communicate observations, concerns and needs of the patient to the RN.
- Prepare the patient rooms for admission/discharge and assist with patient admission/discharge process.
- Assist with post-mortem care and other patient/resident cares as a member of the health care team.
$685, this includes the syllabus. (Please note: Financial aid and payment plans are not available at this time)
To Enroll in this Course:
- Complete Application form
- Complete Background Check Forms
- Important - Read MEMO regarding Background Check Forms**
- Include a separate $15 non-refundable application fee. Make check out to Aurora Health Care. Fee is applied to tuition if accepted into the program.
- Mail all forms and application fee to:
Aurora Medical Center Oshkosh
ATTN: Education Dept
855 N. Westhave Drive
Oshkosh, WI 54904.
- You will be notified once all forms and fee are recieved
- An interview will be scheduled
- Background checks will be submitted
- Acceptance into the program will be confirmed following acceptable Background check and interview
- Proof of immunizations will be requested once accepted into program
Upcoming classes and class schedules:
Please contact Rachel Stachowiak (Program Coordinator) for any additional information Rachel.Stachowiak@Aurora.org or call (920) 456-7494.