Blended Families: Dogs, babies, and children
Do you have a beloved dog(s) and are expecting a new baby? Do you have children and interested in introducing a dog(s) into the family? Dogs are wonderful companions for families and are part of many children's lives.
If you have questions or hesitations around a blended family, please join us for an informative presentation by Patti Muraczewski, owner and Certified Pet Dog Trainer (CPDT, ABCDT) of For Pet's Sake Dog Training.
Patti will address questions you may have about a blended family!
- Before the baby arrives; what to do?
- Commands to teach your dog
- Speaking dog: Reading your dog's body language
- Bringing your baby home
- Common concerns with toddlers
- Keeping it clean: What can your baby get from your pet
Register each person attending please.
To view related classes, return to the search page and choose "childbirth and parenting" from under the category menu.
[ Ask the coordinator a question about this event ]