Another Time Around- Refresher 2013
This class is intended for parents who have had a previous childbirth experience and wish to review childbirth preparation, or learn what may be new since their last baby.
- How your previous labor and birth experience may affect your upcoming labor and delivery
- Explore and demonstrate new non-pharmacological alternatives to pain management
- Discuss resources and techniques to help promote a positive transition for family members and siblings as they adjust to a new infant in the home
- Changes in childbirth trends in the last few years, and current practices here at Aurora Medical Center-Summit including breathing and relaxation, pharmacological pain management, and postpartum care
- A tour of the labor and delivery unit is included
Register early-class size is limited. Register online now by credit/debit card. If you choose to pay by check, please contact Childbirth Education at 262-434-2229(BABY). We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes. Classes may be cancelled due to inclement weather or unsafe travel conditions. Cancellations may be confirmed by calling the hospital operator at 262-434-1000, or checking with TMJ-4.
To view related classes, return to the search page and choose "childbirth and parenting" from under the category menu.
[ Ask the coordinator a question about this event ]