DELETED EVENT: Nursing Assistant Training Information Session- MILWAUKEE
Certified Nursing Assistant
The Nursing Assistant Training Program is a community- based program. To learn about the training program and how to participate, we will hold training sessions approximately 2 months prior to the start of each class.
To participate in the class, there is a $500 fee, payable by money order only, on the first day of class. In addition, there will be a $115 state certification testing fee , made payable by money order or credit card ($118.75 if paid by credit card). also due on the first day of class. Class will be held 7:30 am until 4pm on 15 consecutive weekdays and perfect attendance is mandatory for successful completion of the class. Successful completion of the Nursing Assistant Training class will make a person eligible to take the State of WI Nursing Assistant certification exam.
All Participants must complete the following for consideration:
- Register for and attend an Information Session (to be held approximately 2 months prior to the start of class. Attendance is mandatory. Applicants who fail to partipate in an information session will not be considered.
- Submit Nursing Assistant Training Program application during stated submission period for each class.
- Submit one letter of reccomendation from professional or educational affiliations. If no professional or educational reference available, please submit a personal reference letter.
- Select participants will be invited to in -person interviews.
Participants offered a position in the Nursing Assistant Training program will also undergo employment verifications and a criminal background check as well as providing immunication records and receiving an influenza vaccination (during flu season).
Next Scheduled Class:
April 9- April 30, 2013
Any interested individual must register for and attend a Nursing Assistant Training Program mandatory information session. Sessions are held approximatley 2 months prior to the start of each class. The next information session will be held:
- Thursday, February 14. 2013 at the Aurora Conference Center, 2920 W. Dakota St. Milwaukee - Sycamore Room- beginning at 3:00p.m. In person Check-In will begin at 1:30p.m.Online Pre-Registration will be REQUIRED to attend the Information Session. The Online Pre-Registration will begin on Monday, January 28, 2013 and will be limited to the first 120 Registrants. No Telephone Registrations will be accepted.
All Participants MUST bring photo ID for admittance to the Information Session. Only participants registered for the session will be allowed to attend. Childcare will not be provided at the event.