The Aurora Medical Center in Grafton exemplifies how Aurora Health Care has partnered with the Grafton community in its economic development efforts. Aurora looks forward to continuing to build on and strengthen partnerships with the Village, the business communities, consumers, other not-for-profit agencies, schools, government entities and elected officials.
Aurora Health Care is an active member in the following organizations:
Economic Development for Grafton Enhancement (EDGE)
EDGE's vision is to function as an information and service center for businesses by:
- Providing access to business and financial information
- Providing access to workforce development resources
- Serving as a liaison between business and government
- Helping to solve business expansion and location challenges
Ozaukee County Economic Development Corporation (OED)
- OED's mission is to advance the business prosperity of Ozaukee County in collaboration with community, regional and business partners
- OED's vision is to be the leading force as the first point of reference and one-stop connector for resources that ensures a growing, vibrant and diversified Ozaukee County economy
- Aurora Health Care is a member of the Grafton Chamber of Commerce in Ozaukee County
- Aurora Advanced Healthcare is a member of the Menomonee Falls Chamber of Commerce in Waukesha County
Aurora continues to explore additional chamber memberships.