Aurora Medical Center in Grafton's Public Relations department is available to respond to inquiries from members of the media. The department is staffed from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please note that a member of the Public Relations team is on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you are a media representative and need to reach us after hours, please call the Public Relations representative at (262) 510-8082.
Adam Beeson, Strategic Communications Counsel Sr.
Office Phone: (414) 299-1690
- Aurora hospital in Grafton to open November 1, 2010
- Ozaukee Press: "Aurora project still on the rise in Grafton"
- Ozaukee News Graphic: "Construction on Aurora Medical Center in Grafton underway"
- Ozaukee News Graphic: "Bring the human touch to healthcare in Grafton"
- Ozaukee News Graphic: "Medical center getting bigger"
- Ozaukee New Graphic: "Aurora picks Wilk to head Grafton medical center"
- Ozaukee News Graphic: "5 Questions with Len Wilk"
- Milwaukee Business Journal: "Wilk: Aurora?s Grafton hospital to raise competition, lower costs"