Heart Care in Ozaukee County Just Got Better
|Dr. Ryan Cooley explains radio frequency ablations.|
The Aurora Medical Center in Grafton offers a comprehensive heart care program dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart conditions and diseases. Acclaimed for expertise in cardiac care, Aurora offers the latest technology and procedures, while focusing on the individual needs of patients.
Here, you’ll find the latest surgical and non-surgical treatment options:
- Advanced interventional procedures including complex cardiac and thoracic surgeries to repair heart and lung function
- The area’s only dedicated electrophysiology lab aided by sophisticated technology, cardiac electrophysiology focuses on precise identification, diagnosis and treatment of various cardiac arrhythmias
- STEMI – 24/7 state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization: A commitment to provide a cardiac team 24 hours a day, seven days a week for coronary artery and peripheral artery procedures
- Medical non-invasive cardiology for diagnosis and treatment including electrocardiography, echocardiography, stress testing, nuclear imaging and CT angiography
- Cardiac rehabilitation provides a safe and controlled environment for patients to begin adopting a lifestyle that includes physical activity
From preventive care to recovery from illness and continued good health, we have developed a comprehensive program to care for patient’s hearts throughout their lifetime. We provide education and information, risk management, specialty physicians, advanced technology, expertise and cutting-edge research to support our patients’ heart health and overall well-being.
Convenience and comfort
We emphasize patient-friendly care that is coordinated and accessible in an environment that focuses on healing without the hassle.
Aurora eICU® Care combines intensive care specialists and advanced technology with bedside staff to offer an unprecedented level of care. This approach had been shown to save lives and reduce costs.
Major advances for critically ill patients
The system uses telemedicine technology, including early warning software and advanced video and electronic monitoring, to connect off-site critical care specialists to ICU patients. The system will be linked to more than 200 intensive care beds in Aurora’s hospitals throughout eastern Wisconsin, providing a level of monitoring for critically ill patients that goes well beyond what is possible today. The system has been shown to reduce ICU mortality rates by 25 percent, decrease complications, shorten the length of hospital stays and reduce costs.
Dedicated to providing seamless care
Aurora’s coordinated cardiac service begins in your community and is backed by the expertise of nationally recognized Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center.
Our multidisciplinary cardiac specialty team
The integrated partnership between Aurora and Aurora Advanced Healthcare physicians is creating a better model of patient care in this community. Specialists in cardiovascular disease, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology and cardiothoracic surgery work with each patient to create personalized treatment plans.