Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Summit
When you’re in need of cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, count on Andrew Dodd, MD, a board-certified plastic surgeon, to perform a broad scope procedures that allow you to restore both form and function. His medical training includes a combined general surgery and plastic surgery residency at the University of California–Davis and Shriner’s Hospital for Children Northern California.
By performing hand surgery, microsurgery, as well as reconstructive surgery of the face, extremities, trunk and breasts, Dr. Dodd will help you feel whole again after serious trauma or cancer—offering surgical procedures for both adults and children. In addition, Dr. Dodd uses his broad background to provide aesthetic surgery for facial aging, body contouring and breast surgery.
Contact Dr. Dodd for Plastic Surgery at Aurora Summit
To contact Dr. Andrew Dodd, call 262-434-5000 and ask for plastic surgery or surgical specialty, or email your question or request via the Aurora Summit email contact form.
Learn more information about Dr. Dodd or request an appointment with Dr. Dodd.
In addition to offering plastic and reconstructive surgery at Aurora Medical Center in Summit, Dr. Dodd also offers surgical services at many Milwaukee-area hospitals including: Aurora Ambulatory Surgery Center in Waukesha, Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center and Aurora West Allis Medical Center.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgical Procedures Performed
- Eyelid surgery
- Nose surgery
- Ear surgery
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Body contouring after massive weight loss
- Arm lift
- Thigh lift
- Breast reduction for breast hypertrophy and back pain
- Breast reconstruction after partial or complete mastectomy
- Treatment of gynecomastia
Chest, Trunk and Lower-extremity Surgery
- Complex wound management resulting from cancer, trauma, pressure ulcers and vascular disease
- Special interest: management of lower-extremity trauma with local flaps and microvascular free tissue transfer
- Repair or fractures and dislocations
- Repair of nerve lacerations
- Repair of acute and chronic tendon and ligament injuries
- Correction of Dupuytren’s contracture
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome and neuromas
- Trigger finger
- Burn injuries
- Special interest: repair of simple and complex wounds with skin grafts, regional flaps or microvascular tissue transfer; Dupuytren’s contracture and late-effect burn injuries/contractures
Head, Neck and Facial Surgery
- Repair of wounds or burns of the scalp, cheek, ear, lip, nose and eyelids
- Repair of orbital, midface, nasal, mandible and frontal sinus fractures
- Evaluation and treatment of nerve injuries
- Special interest: Orbital and midface fractures, acute or late-effect burn injuries, including burn alopecia
- Hemangiomas and vascular lesions
- Ear surgery (prominent ears)
- Benign or malignant skin lesions
- Traumatic injuries and burns
- Breast surgery for asymmetry (Poland’s Syndrome)
- Special interest: ear surgery for prominent ears, correction of hand deformity or dysfunction due to burns
Skin Cancer Treatment
- Excision of benign or malignant skin lesions of the scalp, face, trunk and extremities
- Special interest: reconstruction of the nose, cheek, ear, lip and scalp after Mohs surgery
Learn more about Aurora’s plastic and reconstructive surgery.