Aurora Wellness Center
300 McCanna Pkwy
Burlington, WI 53105
Phone: 262-767-7000 • Fax: 262-767-7152
Map and Driving Directions
Hours of Operation:Mon. - Fri., 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sat. - Sun., 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Aurora Wellness Center created Family Time Fitness as an additional privilege of membership to provide a safe and fun environment for parents, grandparents and their children/grandchildren to share quality time together.
We appreciate your family's cooperation in following some simple guidelines, which allow everyone to fully enjoy Family Time Fitness.
Hours of Operation
Fridays: 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturdays: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Sundays: 1 to 4 p.m.
Family time is for members and their immediate family only, including:
- Member's spouse or partner.
- Member's children age 17 and under.
- Member's grandchildren age 17 and under.
- $10 day pass is available for children age 18 and older.
- Member must complete a Family Time waiver at the Service Desk.
- Member must remain in the facility with their family at all times.
- Parent and/or grandparent must accompany and supervise their children and/or grandchildren at all times.
- Members with children and/or grandchildren age 14 and under are required to use the family or student locker rooms.
- Member locker rooms are reserved for members and guests age 15 and older.
- Towels are available for members only.
- Lost key charge is $20.
- Children age 14 and under are not permitted on the fitness floor. This includes all equipment, free-weight and stretching areas, stability balls, Bosu balls, mats, etc.
- Use of group exercise studio and spin room is prohibited during Family Fitness Time.
- The track and racquetball court are available to children age 8-14, when accompanied by an adult. Sign-up at Service Desk for court time and to check out equipment.
- A maximum of four people are allowed on the racquetball court.
- Babies can be carried in a baby carrier or backpack while walking on the track.
- Parents and/or grandparents must accompany and supervise their children and/or grandchildren at all times.
- Proper swim attire is required in the pool (i.e., swimsuit, swim trunks).
- Showers are required prior to use of all pools.
- Street shoes are not permitted on the pool deck.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not toilet trained.
- No diving, running or rough play in the pool area and no personal floatation devices.
- Warm water therapy pool may be used by children and/or grandchildren age 7 and under when accompanied by parent and/or grandparent.
- Whirlpool may be used by members and guests age 15 and older
Disregarding these guidelines will result in privileges being revoked.