Aurora Medical Center in Grafton
975 Port Washington Rd
Grafton, WI 53024
Phone: 262-329-1000 • Fax: 262-329-1301
Map and Driving Directions
Hours of Operation:24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
Individual departments vary.
Aurora Medical Center in Grafton’s amenities include stores, food service and a gift shop.
Cafeteria: Located on the first floor of the hospital. Hours of operation are from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Hot and cold entrees, sandwiches, desserts and beverages are available. Microwaves and vending machines are also accessible.
Vending Areas: Located in main lobby and ED. Open 24 hours per day with a variety of hot and cold food items, beverages, ice cream and snacks.
Open for your convenience, 365 days a year. Free in-room deliveries.
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Browse and feel free to ask gift shop attendants for advice:
- Fresh flowers and plush animals
- Snacks, soda, juice and candy
- Greeting cards and books
- Clothing, purses and jewelry
- Sundry items
- Kids toys, games and balloons
- Inspirational items and figurines
Additional on-site conveniences include:
- ATM machines
- Daily newspapers
- Free valet service
- Family lounges on second, third and fourth floors
- Full kitchens on second, third and fourth floors for family use
- Mail and flowers delivered to inpatient rooms
- Notary services
- Retail pharmacies on site
- TVs and radios in all patient rooms
Caring for your health doesn't end when you leave the hospital. You often need specialized equipment and supplies. That's what For Your Well Being Store provides.
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Products available for patients and family members with comfort and care needs:
- Clinical and medical items
- Over the counter medications
- Senior living items
- Rehabilitation products
- Heart and fitness items
- Oncology products
- Sleep care and relaxation products
Learn more about Aurora Medical Center in Grafton.