Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh
855 N Westhaven Dr
Oshkosh, WI 54904
Phone: 920-456-6000 • Fax: 920-456-7601
Map and Driving Directions
Hours of Operation:24 hours/day, 7 days a week.
Individual departments vary.
The orthopedic specialists at Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh offer comprehensive, personalized, expert care for all of your musculoskeletal health concerns. Our board-certified physicians and physician assistants assess and treat the full spectrum of orthopedic disease and trauma. The orthopedic team works together with you, listening to your needs, to diagnose and treat musculoskeletal system injuries and diseases to get you moving again.
Our physicians perform the newest advances in orthopedic care including:
- Computer-assisted knee and hip joint replacement
- Hand, wrist and elbow reconstruction
- Total shoulder and reverse total shoulder arthroplasty
- Minimal invasive carpal and cubital tunnel release
- Arthroscopic shoulder, knee, elbow and ankle reconstruction
- ACL reconstruction
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Fracture care
- Sports medicine