Aurora Medical Center
36500 Aurora Dr
Summit, WI 53066
Phone: 262-434-1000 • Fax: 262-434-1221
Map and Driving Directions
Hours of Operation:24 hours/day, 7 days a week.Individual departments vary.
Aurora Medical Center in Summit’s amenities include stores, food service and a gift shop.
Cafeteria: Located at the main entrance to the hospital. Hours of operation are from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Hot and cold entrees, sandwiches, desserts and beverages are available. Microwaves and vending machines are also accessible.
The Coffee Shop: Located on the first floor at the ambulatory entrance. Hours of operation are 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. It is closed weekends and holidays.
Vending Areas: Located in main lobby, ED and OR. Open 24-hours per day with a variety of hot and cold food items, beverages, ice cream and snacks.
For Your Well Being Store: Caring for your health doesn't end when you leave the hospital. You often need specialized equipment and supplies. That's what For Your Well Being Store provides.
Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. –4 p.m.
Products available for patients and family members with comfort and care needs:
- Clinical and medical items
- Over the counter medications
- Senior living items
- Rehabilitation products
- Heart and fitness items
- Oncology products
- Sleep care and relaxation products
Gift Shop: Open for your convenience, 365 days a year. Free in-room deliveries.
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Browse and feel free to ask gift shop attendants for advice:
- Fresh flowers and plush animals
- Snacks, soda, juice and candy
- Greeting cards and books
- Clothing, purses and jewelry
- Sundry items
- Kids toys, games and balloons
- Inspirational items and figurines
Additional on-site conveniences include:
- ATM machines
- Coffee kiosk at ambulatory entrance
- Daily newspaper machines
- Escort service
- Family lounges on second, third and fourth floors
- Full kitchens on second and third floors for family use
- Healing garden
- Mail and flowers delivered to inpatient rooms
- Notary services
- Retail pharmacies on site
- TVs and radios in all patient rooms