Aurora Medical Center in Summit
36500 Aurora Dr
Summit, WI 53066
Phone: 262-434-1000 • Fax: 262-434-5050
Map and Driving Directions
Hours of Operation:24 hours/day, 7 days a week.
Individual departments vary.
Aurora Medical Center in Summit offers advanced care in a number of specialties:
- ·24-hour emergency room and emergency services
- Cancer services , in cooperation with the Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic in Summit
- Diagnostic services
- Ear, nose and throat
- Gastroenterology (G.I.)
- General surgery
- Cardiovascular services
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Infectious disease
- Optometry and vision services
- Spine program
- Sports medicine
- Plastic surgery
- Family medicine
- Internal medicine
- Sleep disorders treatment center
- Stroke care certified by the Joint Comission
- Vascular medicine
- Vascular surgery
- Women’s health care
- Wound care
Interpreter and Translation Services
The Interpreter and Translation Services will provide interpreter services 24 hours a day at no cost to all patients with limited English proficiency or who are deaf or hard of hearing. Children under the age of 18 may not interpret for any family member at any time. Please ask your nurse if you feel these services may be helpful to you or your family.
Learn more about Aurora Medical Center in Summit.