Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington
252 McHenry St
Burlington, WI 53105
Phone: 262-767-6000 • Fax: 262-767-6711
Map and Driving Directions
Hours of Operation:24 hours/day, 7 days a week.Individual departments vary.
Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlingtonfeatures the following amenities:
Cafeteria: Located on the first floor. Available 7 days a week.
Monday–Friday (6 a.m.–6:30 p.m.)
- Coffee available: 6 a.m.
- Self-serve breakfast: 6:30 a.m.
- Breakfast w/cashier on duty: 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Continental breakfast: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Grill, soup, salad bar & sandwiches: 1:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday (6 a.m.–1:30 p.m.)
- Self-serve continental breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Self-serve lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Vending machines: Food is available 24 hours a day through vending machines. A microwave is located in the vending area. Vending machines with snacks and beverages are located in the cafeteria area at Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington. Free coffee is available during cafeteria hours.
Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington’s Serendipity Gift Shop is located on the first floor by the visitor entrance.
- Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Saturday, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Sunday, subject to volunteer schedule
- Closed on holidays
Hours are subject to volunteer schedules. Call extension 6451 at Aurora Memorial Hospital of Burlington to confirm gift shop hours.