Aurora St. Luke's South Shore
5900 S Lake Dr
Cudahy, WI 53110
Phone: 414-489-9000 • Fax: 414-489-4153
Map and Driving Directions
Hours of Operation:24 hours/day, 7 days a week.Individual departments vary.
Aurora St. Luke’s South Shore of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc.’s features the following amenities:
For your convenience, there is an ATM machine in the hospital lobby.
The Garden Room Cafeteria is located on the lower level. Breakfast is from 7 to 10 a.m. Lunch is from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Grab 'n Go is available from 1:30 to 3 p.m. Dinner is from 4 to 8 p.m. Weekends and holidays the hours of operation are 4 to 6:30 p.m.
The cafeteria is closed daily between 10 and 11 a.m. and between 3 and 4 p.m.
Vending areas at the following locations are open 24 hours a day:
- Cafeteria–Garden Room Lower Level
- Emergency Department Area
- ICU Waiting Area–First Floor
- Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic–First Floor
- Pre-admission Testing–First Floor
Our gift shop is located on the first floor near the main entrance and is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturdays from noon until 4 p.m. The gift shop is closed on Sundays. Contact the gift shop at 414-489-4240. Services include:
- Free in-room deliveries
- Fresh flowers and plush animals
- Snacks, soda, juice and candy
- Greeting cards and books
- Clothing, purses and jewelry
- Sundry items
- Kids toys, games and balloons
- Inspirational items and figurines
Local newspapers can be purchased at the main hospital entrance and near the ED. Ask your nursing assistant for help.