jQuery UI Effects - Toggle Demo
How to apply
Applications and job searches for all Aurora positions are conducted via our Web site. The Apply Online system is a 3-step process:
- Searching for and locating a job(s) of interest
- Creating an online application/profile
- Uploading a resume/CV (optional)
- Completing a profile (contact information)
- Completing work history and education)
- Answering job-related questions
- Submitting online application material
The average time to complete the initial process is 30-45 minutes.
Once your information is entered into the system, you may access your record at any time by simply logging in with the username and password you used when you created your profile.
Searching for a position that matches your skills and training is the first step of the process. If needed, here are some detailed instructions.
- From any page on the Website, click on the "Jobs" link at the top of the page.
- Perform a search. (middle of the page or upper right corner).
- Consider if you are:
- A current Aurora employee click the Aurora Caregivers link in the yellow toolbar and you will be directed to the Apply Online (Jobs) link in iConnect.
- Not a current Aurora employee and you will continue in the process.
- Enter the Keyword(s) or City. Use Keywords if you may want to try a variety of terms. For instance, if you are interested in a CNA position, try: aide, assistant, nurs*, (the "*" informs the system to search for all words that contain part of a word in them; i.e., if you want to search for a nurse position you could put in nur* and the system will search for nurse, nurses, nursing, etc.).
- Use Advanced searching to choose the location or other specifications you wish to search by. Remember, the fewer specifications you make, the more results you may receive.
- Click "Search." (Click "Save Search" to set up a Job Agent and have newly posted positions meeting your interests forwarded to you via email).
- Click on the title of the position you're interested in to see the job description, qualifications, hours, etc.
- Click the box next to the position(s) you're interested in on the results page.
- Click "Apply to Job(s)" in order to apply to those positions you've checked. You can apply for up to 10 jobs at a time.
Once you've chosen a position(s) to apply to and clicked "Apply to Job(s)":
- Enter your username and password (for returning candidates). First time using our system? Go to " Register Here". You will be asked to enter a username and a password, Do not use another person's or a shared username.
- Click "Login (returning user) or Register (First time user".
- Choose the profile/resume options you wish to use:
- Apply without a Resume
- Use an existing resume (for returning users)
- Upload a new resume
- Click "Continue" and enter all applicable data.
- Proceed through each tab (Preferences, Work Experience and Education, and Referral information).
- Click "Submit"
- 1. Read and Answer the disclaimer.
- 2. Click "Submit."
- 3. Verify that the message on screen indicates you have "successfully submitted" your application material to the position(s) for which you were interested.
After you have applied for a position, an email acknowledgement will be sent to the email address you listed as your contact email address.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.