Aurora at Home and clinic opportunities
Aurora at Home of Wisconsin
For more than 100 years, Aurora at Home has been providing quality health care to patients in their homes, allowing people to remain independent. If
you are an experienced nurse seeking a rewarding career that allows you time to truly make a difference with patients, consider joining our team at the Aurora at Home.
Aurora Health Care's outpatient and clinic services are convenient because patients can often receive all the care they need in one location, close to home. Caregivers at Aurora's
outpatient and clinic facilities are highly experienced in the services they provide.
Finding an experienced nurse is important given the type of specialized care outpatient facilities provide. A minimum requirement is typically one year of nursing experience, with
previous clinic experience being highly preferred.
Providing care in a clinic setting:
- Allows you to work more closely with a physician and the chance to build a stronger rapport
- Provides the chance to build therapeutic relationships with patients due to continuity of care
- Offers, within a friendly nurturing, ambulatory environment, opportunities to promote wellness, teach healthy behaviors and help manage patients' complex medical conditions
- Opens opportunities to work in clinics of different sizes, from small to large and from rural to urban
- Lets you learn several areas of care, diagnosis and treatment within one location
- Is less physically demanding than with other areas of care
Read a story from an Aurora caregiver - Marilyn Mueller.