jQuery UI Effects - Toggle Demo
Physical Therapy Benefits of Working at Aurora
Explore the perks of a physical therapy career at Aurora
Above and beyond our comprehensive benefits package, additional perks to develop your career with Aurora Health Care include:
- Electronic medical libraries and access to online physical therapy journals – This immediate access to data allows you to incorporate evidence-based practice into treatment
- Monthly teleconference with Aurora physicians regarding wide variety of therapy related topics – This is another opportunity to enhance your learning and professional
- Large network of hospitals, clinics, home health services and more, for easy growth and relocation opportunities.
- Diverse case mix – Throughout Aurora you will see a complete spectrum of diagnoses, both neuro and ortho.
- A supported continuing education program with tuition reimbursement, monthly learning lectures by physicians, and discounted on-site education opportunities
- State-of-the-art practices, technology and systems
- Flexible scheduling options designed to help you achieve work-life balance
- Career advancement with supportive orientation and mentoring supported by formalized competencies that allow you to have hands-on, research-based learning – At the end of
your orientation, you will have the opportunity to set goals and identify areas that interest you. Then you'll develop a learning plan to reach your goals.
- Opportunities for community involvement
- Multidisciplinary team approach to care, including grand rounds with physicians
- Electronic patient records – Many of our sites have electronic medical record systems to provide access to a patient's entire medical history with Aurora. This allows you to
spend more quality time with your patients instead of writing out documentation.
- Relocation assistance if relocating from another state
- A growing and stable integrated health care system with a solid future
- Opportunities to interact and partner with the largest group of physicians in Wisconsin
- Easy to access on-line physician protocols and patient handouts
- The opportunity to form your career based on your goals and interests