Skip to content
M-F: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Aurora's physician benefits
- Professional expense reimbursement.
- Incentive savings plan (403(b):
- savings can be set aside pre-tax or in an after-tax Roth account for your retirement.
- Aurora makes a 3% non-matching contribution even if you do not contribute yourself.
- Aurora makes a matching contribution if you make contributions to the plan.
- Deferred compensation plan: can defer a portion of your compensation on a pre-tax basis.
- Medical Plan: a PPO or high deductible health plan for you, your spouse and your eligible dependents.
- Dental Plan: two plan options for you, your spouse and your eligible dependents.
- Vision Plan: covers vision correction services for you, your spouse and your eligible dependents.
- Same gender domestic partner and children of your same gender domestic partner are eligible for medical, dental and vision plans.
- Adoption Benefits
- Payroll deduction Health Savings Account (HSA) available to caregiver who elects coverage under the high deductible health plan.
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts: save pre-tax money to pay for certain medical, dental, vision and dependent day care expenses for you and eligible dependents.
- Life Insurance: free basic insurance provided. If additional coverage is needed for you or your family members, you may purchase supplemental life insurance.
- Free long term and short term disability coverage.
- Fully-paid malpractice insurance.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) allowance.
- Continuing medical education program: Aurora provides educational venues to enhance physicians with awareness of constantly developing medical information.
See what our doctors say
You will now be directed to .