jQuery UI Effects - Toggle Demo
Employee health & wellness
Through wellness programs, education, counseling and assessment, Employee Health and Wellness Services strives for a high-level of health and wellness among Aurora's employees.
Aurora's Wellness web site offers an abundance of resources:
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- The gold well workplace award
The Gold Well Workplace Award recognizes Aurora for maximizing the health and well-being of its employees by developing comprehensive programs that are a strategic and integral part
of the organization and produce results.
- On-site chair massage program
- Physical wellness classes and events
- Weight Watchers program and Zumba classes (limited locations)
- Run/walks such as the 5k Wellness Works in West Allis, the Aurora 5k Run/Walk for Cancer in Oshkosh, and the 5k Wellness Fun Run in Green Bay.
- Programs improving well-being, encouraging positive behavior change and reducing risk factors
- Health risk assessments (HRA) provide individual employees with a free assessment of their health status and develops wellness programs based on the
collective results from all participants.
- Lighten up Wisconsin is an initiative designed to jump start healthy habits by providing the Web-based tools necessary to successfully manage weight and
- Wellness works teams across the organization
Cross-functional site teams work with the System Wellness Committee to develop activities, provide education and implement environmental changes to support wellness efforts that will
have the greatest impact on their employees.