- Account card application form
- Account change card application form
- VISA credit card application form* – VISA credit card agreement
- Payroll direct deposit form
- Payroll deduction authorization
- Student loan information
- First & second mortgage loan application form
- Home equity line of credit form
- Universal loan application form (personal, signature or auto loans)
* The Account Card Application Form and the Credit Card Application Form are fillable PDFs. Complete these form online, then print and submit to Loan Services for processing by using either method below:...
- Fax to: (414) 643-1496
- Mail to: 3355 West Forest Home Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53215
Important information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.