Take Advantage of Our Auto Rates as Low as 3.14% *APR
Additional 1/4% off any hybrid vehicles
Our new rate applies only on new vehicles with a loan term of 48 months to 60 months. The special rate is our base rate of 3.64% APR, or 3.39% APR with payroll deduction or electronic repayment, or 3.14% APR with credit score of 731+ and payroll deduction.
Contact Loan Services at (414) 649-7948 for more information, or fax a request for a loan application to (414) 643-1496.
* APR is the annual percentage rate. Membership eligibility required. For example, per $1,000 at a rate of 3.14% APR for 60 months would require monthly payments of $18.04. Other rates and terms are available. All loans subject to credit approval.
Your actual rate will be based on criteria such as credit score, credit history and payment method. All rates are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
The Credit Union Advantage
Anytime you are in the market to buy a new or used auto, see your credit union first. We may be able to save you money over other financing options.
- We offer up to 100% financing on new autos and used autos one to six years old.
- Pre-approval within 24 hours.
- Save an additional 1/4% off the rate with payroll deduction or electronic payment.
- We can provide you with a blue book value to assist in your search.
View our current rates.
How to Apply
Please contact Loan Services at (414) 649-7948 or (888) 530-9555 or fill out an application online.
Fuel Economy Guide
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have developed a fuel economy website and asked Credit Unions to provide its members with information about fuel economy and the benefits of using more fuel-efficient vehicles. The website contains an electronic version of the Fuel Economy Guide that features updated fuel economy data for new and used vehicles, allows side-by-side vehicle comparisons, offers fuel-saving tips, contains vehicles-specific air pollution emissions information and safety ratings, and provides links to car buying websites. The website can help members make informed automotive purchase decisions.
Thank you very much for your help to encourage, fuel economy. By working together, we can help consumers save money, reduce our nation's dependence on imported oil, and promote cleaner air in our communities.
View an electronic version of the Fuel Economy Guide.