Proactive - Identity Credit Monitoring Services SM
Proactive Services can be purchased for $35 per year
Quick discovery and rapid response are critical to minimize the risk of identity theft. With Proactive - Identity Credit Monitoring Services, a sophisticated monitoring system looks for credit score inquiries, requests for new credit, and other activity affecting your credit files, then notifies you immediately via email of any changes. This helps you detect fraudulent activity as soon as it appears, then you can counteract it with professional assistance. If you discover anything suspicious, call us—immediately and you will be transferred to Identity Theft 911's fraud experts who are on stand-by to help you interpret credit file activity, correct fraudulent changes—and, if necessary, take immediate action to resolve the crime and minimize future damages.
What you should look for in your credit file alerts...
Watch for changes to personal information, inquiries from credit providers, and requests for new credit, as well as possible reporting errors. Lines of credit added without your knowledge (such as new credit cards, auto or mortgage loans, etc.) could be signs of identity theft and require fast action. To summarize: any unexplained change to your credit file deserves your close attention and should be followed-up with a fraud specialist from Identity Theft 911.
Description of products and services you will receive
- Identity Theft Resolution Services – Keep in mind that you are ALREADY enrolled in the Identity Theft Resolution Services. Should you discover that you have become a victim of identity theft or identity related fraud, call Aurora Credit Union immediately to speak with a fraud specialist.
- 3-in-1-Credit Report - The 3-in-1-credit report (Unlimited 30-day access to your total credit history) includes a merged credit report from the three major credit bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. This combined report will enable you to review the various accounts and addresses listed in your name, as well as any inquiries made to your credit file. This information can tip you off to potentially fraudulent activity. It also helps establish a baseline from which you can compare your credit activity in the coming months. You will receive an email within 24 hours upon successful enrollment notifying you that you have access to your report.
- One Year of Access to Notify Express Monitoring & Alert Service – Notify Express & Alert Service provide ongoing single bureau monitoring and alerts regarding changes to your personal and credit-related information. You will be notified if new records become available or if certain changes are made to your existing records. Once you have set up your User ID and Password, you will have access to this service. You can choose different automatic-notification options in order to monitor any changes to your personal and credit-related information.
- Step-by-step Instruction for activating Proactive – Identity Credit Monitoring Services – You will be emailed step-by-step instructions on how to access and use your monitoring services.
- Proactive Education, Newsletters, and Fraud Alerts – You will receive the Identity Theft 911 Newsletter on a regular basis, along with weekly Fraud Red Threat Alerts and other relevant tips and information to help you stay safe.
- The account designated on your enrollment form will automatically be debited on the renewal date until you advise us with other instructions.
To add valuable Proactive - Identity Credit Monitoring Services for only $35 per year, click here to complete the enrollment form or call your Aurora Credit Union at (414) 649-7949 or toll-free at (888) 530-9555.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, or the Resolution Service benefit, contact Aurora Credit Union or click here for Free Identity Theft Services to find out more information on identity theft education and recent scams.
Aurora Credit Union appreciates your membership and wants to make sure you have the help you need to meet the challenges of identity theft.