Prepaid Visa Reloadable Debit Cards
Your key to financial management
Apply for your Prepaid VISA Reloadable Debit Card today. No checking account required! Accepted everywhere.
- VISA is accepted – use for signature or Point of Sale (POS) purchases
- Members select their own PIN after activation
- Reloadable – go to www.cumoney.com or the Credit Union
- Minimum load is $10; maximum value on the card is $5,000· 30-month card expiration
- Automatic renewal if card is active with a balance
- ATM withdrawals allowed at all ATMs reflecting PLUS or Interlink logos
No fees to purchase goods and services.
The following fees will be deducted from the balance on your card:
ATM Fee: Each ATM withdrawal will be charged $1.50.
Funding Fee: You will be charged 50 ¢ each time you reload your card.
Maintenance Fee: A monthly maintenance fee of $1.75 applies until card expiration or the available balance is zero.
Denied Transaction Fee: If a transaction is declined, either at an ATM or a merchant, a fee of 50 ¢ will be deducted.
Inactivity Fee: If you do not use your card for 90 consecutive days, your card will be assessed a monthly fee of $3.00 beginning in the fourth month and will occur monthly until activity resumes or card expiration.
Closed, Lost or Stolen Card Replacement Fee:To close or replace a lost or stolen card, $5.00 will be deducted. Upon request, a $35 charge will be assessed for expedited delivery of a replacement card.
Card Reissue Fee: Upon expiration your card will be automatically reissued if your card is in good standing and a $3.50 applies.
Cashout Fee: $15 to close out with the balance.
Negative Balance Fee: 50 ¢
VRU Usage (Voice Responce Access System): 50 ¢ per telephone call after four calls per month and $5.00 per telephone call to live customer services after four free calls per month.
Please contact Member Services at (414) 649-7949