Save Time, Take Control – With myAurora
- Introducing myAuroraDuration: 0:54
- Register for myAuroraDuration: 1:44
- Schedule appointmentsDuration: 1:13
- Pay your BillDuration: 1:28
What if you could schedule an appointment with your Aurora doctor – at 11 pm? Or request a prescription while vacationing on the beach? Maybe you just want to see your test results immediately, instead of waiting by your mailbox for a letter.
Now you can manage and maintain your health information like never before – online with myAurora.
Complete control of your personal Aurora Health Care record is at your fingertips with an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage myAurora account.
- Schedule appointments
- Review test results
- View your medical history
- Request a prescription refill
- Send a message to your health care team
- Pay your bill
Fast, Free, Easy Online Access
myAurora offers you fast, easy, online access to your personal Aurora Health Care record – anytime, anywhere. We've designed myAurora around you, to fit your schedule and needs. This free resource offers appointment scheduling, prescription refill requests, viewing test results, and more.
- Sign up for your free and secure account. It takes less than five minutes.
- With just a click, review your family's medical history, test results and medications.
- Anytime, day or night, make an appointment, request a prescription refill or pay your bill.
Plus, new users who have seen an Aurora or Aurora Advanced doctor will see their information automatically populate the new myAurora system upon registration.
Have an Existing MyAHChart or myAurora Account?
Already an existing MyAurora or MyAHChart user? Simply log in at Aurora.org/myaurora with your current username and password. Your records will automatically transfer to the new myAurora. It's that simple.
Save time. Take control. Simplify your life while better managing you and your family's health care. Register now at www.Aurora.org/myAurora.