Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Welcome to the student experience page for Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. We hope you have a great learning experience here at Aurora.
Students who do not attend Lakeshore Technical College:
- Request for Preceptorship - please fill out completely and email to Jean McMurray at email@example.com
- If preceptorship is approved, complete orientation forms below plus:
All students: Please print the following 3 forms and bring with you on your first day of clinical experience or give to your instructor prior to starting clinicals.
- Student Orientation Checklist (complete page 1)
- Contract Staff/Student Confidentiality Statement (signed)
- Minimum Necessary Checklist (will complete with instructor or preceptor)
To begin your orientation, please view the PowerPoint presentation. The presentation may take a few minutes to download. If you are using an earlier version of PowerPoint (prior to 2010), the hyperlinks may open behind the presentation.
For more information contact:
- Nursing: Jane Martin 920-451-5366
- EMS: Kim Fifrick 920-451-5431
- Laboratory: Nancy Kapellen 920-451-5054
- Pharmacology: John Halverson 920-451-5015
- Radiology: Sylvia Martin 920-451-5694
- Rehabilitation Services: Mike Heidt 920-451-5634
- Surgical Services: Peggy Kuehl 920-451-5655
- For any other questions, call 920-451-5029
Smart Chart Documentation
These tutorials are available at individual college sites and should be viewed prior to computer training:
- Overview of Hyperspace (5058601INP000)
- Overview of the MAR (5058601INP230)
- Overview of Flowsheets ( 5058601INP240)
- Viewing Past Visits and Results (5058601CLN005)
- EPIC Login To Hyperspace
- Hyperspace Tent Card - available at college site. These tent cards contain patient assignments, distribute one tent card to each student.
- Lesson Plan for Teaching
- Reference Text for Monitoring Flowsheets and Assessment Parameters for Charting by Exception
- Where to look in EPIC
This site presents documents in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF). If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat Reader software you can easily download it for free.