Hearing loss resources & links
Do you have a hearing loss?
Try our free online screening tools to see if you or a loved one might need help for a hearing loss:
Links & resources
- Risk factors, symptoms, treatments, talking with your doctor and more
- American Speech Language Hearing Association
ASHA is the professional, scientific, and credentialing association for audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and speech, language and hearing scientists
- National Institution for Deafness & Other Communication Disorders
The part of the National Institutes of Health that conducts and supports research and training in the processes of hearing, balance, smell, taste, voice, speech and language.
Dedicated to bringing news, information and consumer education
- Advance Magazine for Audiologists
consumer education handouts that speak to patients' concerns about conditions related to hearing and balance, and offer places to look for additional resources
- American Academy of Audiology
The world's largest professional organization of, by and for audiologists
- Hearing Loss Association of America