Audiology: Where sound comes to life
Hearing is one of our most precious senses. It affects our primary means of communication and keeps us in touch with the community around us. When our sense of hearing is impaired, we are in danger of being cut off from the information we rely on to be part of society.
Why see an audiologist?
Audiologists are skilled professionals who specialize in the prevention, identification and management of hearing and balance problems.
The audiologists at Aurora Health Care:
- Hold a Master's in Audiology or a Doctor of Audiology degree
- Are state licensed
- Hold a national certification
- Meet and exceed continuing education requirements
Do you have a hearing loss?
Try our free online screening tools to see if you or a loved one might need help for a hearing loss:
- Adult auditory brainstem response testing (ABR)
- Adult hearing testing and hearing aids
- Bone anchored hearing aids
- Custom earplugs
- Dizziness and balance testing
- FM systems
- Monitoring during surgical removal of acoustic tumors
- Newborn hearing screening follow up
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Pediatric hearing testing
- Pediatric hearing aids
- Testing for Meniere’s Disease
- Tinnitus maskers