Sheboygan Spine Institute at Aurora Health Care
If you’re suffering from back or neck pain, you’re not alone.
Four out of every five Americans struggle with neck or back pain due to an accident, injury or just everyday wear and tear. Pain that makes it harder for you to enjoy your work and hobbies.
Our focus at the Sheboygan Spine Institute is simple: If you have spine issues, we’re here to help.
Think of us as a one-stop resource for figuring out what’s wrong with your back or neck. Our specialists work together as a team to evaluate your pain and develop a personalized treatment plan just for you.
Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Spine and orthopedic surgeons, including a fellowship-trained orthopedic spinal surgeon
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation expert
- Pain management physician
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Complementary medicine experts
- Personal spine care coordinator
Make an appointment and find out about the latest medical therapeutic options, procedures and technologies. We also offer a variety of non-surgical options and minimally invasive techniques.
You don’t have to keep living with your neck or back pain when you call the Sheboygan Spine Institute at 920-453-3961.