Eating Disorder Services
Aurora Eating Disorder Services provides treatment for people who are struggling with disordered eating patterns. The Eating Disorder Services offers three levels of care: inpatient, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient programming.
Located in a beautiful setting outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the Eating Disorder Services at Aurora Psychiatric Hospital provides treatment and recovery support to individuals with:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Eating Disorder & Not Otherwise Specified
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Co-occurring disorders
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital is providing an innovative and evidence-based program for treating eating disorders. Our multi-disciplinary treatment team utilizes a comprehensive approach that addresses the physical and psychological problems associated with an eating disorder. The program's clinical staff has 100+ years of experience and provides a safe, knowledgeable, and supportive environment for each individual on his or her path to recovery.
Unlike longer-term residential programs, we provide a full continuum of treatment options for adolescents and adults designed to accommodate the special needs of our clients. We offer inpatient services as well as day and evening programming.
What Makes Our Eating Disorder Program Special?
- Knowledgeable and compassionate treatment team
- Unique curriculum that includes CBT and DBT skills training
- Family education and support group
- Creative art and expressive therapy
- Expert nutrition counseling
Eating Disorder Services Treatment Team
- Dinshah Gagrat, MD Medical Director
- Sandra Blaies, LCSW Clinical Program Supervisor
- Fabiola Rodriguez-Strande, ART-BC, LMFT Art Therapist, Program Therapist
- Janine Rochwite, LPC, NCC, Case Manager, Program Therapist
- Anne Sprenger, RD, Clincial Dietitian
- Karen Crane, RD, Clinical Dietician
- Lisa Tiegleman-Koepp LPC, Program Therapist
Contact us at (414) 454-6694.