Aurora Psychiatric Hospital programs
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital offers an ideal setting for individuals who are struggling with mental health or substance abuse problems. Located on a beautiful, 30-acre wooded campus, in Wauwatosa, WI, Aurora Psychiatric Hospital has been a leader in behavioral health care since 1884.
Our staff includes some of the area's leading psychiatrists, therapists and clinical nurses – all dedicated to delivering evidence-based treatment in a caring and confidential manner. Through our level of expertise, commitment to excellence and access to clinical research, our patients benefit from the most advanced and innovative treatment options available.
Our continuum of care includes inpatient and residential treatment, as well as day and evening programs. We offer specialized programs to meet the needs of each individual and family.
Some of our major programs include:
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent substance abuse program
- Adult substance abuse programs
- Adult residential treatment program
- Adult behavioral health program
- Adult Partial Hospital Program - Adult Mental Health Services
- Child & adolescent day treatment program
- Child & adolescent inpatient & partial hospital program
- Eating disorders program
- Kradwell School
- Opiate recovery program