Benefits of healthy stress management
You will learn how:
- Thoughts and physical reactions interact with each other.
- To reduce unhealthy physical stress reactions before you over react.
- To dismiss useless thoughts before they become a problem.
- Healthy stress reactions can improve your physical health.
- How healthy stress management can improve your communication with others.
What are people saying who learned healthy stress management?
- "I'm more aware of my physical stress reactions as they happen so I can relax."
- "I'm more likely to think before I speak now, so I don't say something I'd regret."
- "I no longer over-react to drivers who cut me off. Healthy stress reactions help me control road rage."
- "I worry less because I'm able to let go of reactions to situations I can't change.
- "I like the idea that it only takes brief moments to successfully reduce stress."
- "Greater awareness of my thoughts gives me the ability to let go of useless, negative thoughts."
- "I feel less judgmental of others."
- "I feel better about myself because I'm calmer and I choose my words better."