The Aurora EAP offers the following service models for in-person or telephonic employee consultations
Assessment and referral
Up to three confidential consultations are provided by our team of experienced professionals to determine an employee's specific needs and recommend the most appropriate services. Consultations may be conducted face-to-face or by telephone, depending on the situation and your preference. Assessment counselors may link employees with community resources, support groups, our EAP Work-Life Services, or professional treatment.
Short-term problem resolution
Up to six or eight consultations with a professional counselor are provided for the many problems that can be effectively resolved with a short-term, goal-focused model. This model is particularly useful for self-insured employers to help them efficiently manage their health insurance utilization.
The Aurora EAP is committed to our clients, and we continually strive to provide the highest quality and most convenient EAP consultations available. With quality and convenience in mind, it is important to note the following:
- All consultations are made available either in-person or telephonically upon the employee's request.
- All in-person consultations are scheduled at facilities no further than 20 miles or 30 minutes from the employee's company or home.
- The scheduling time for non-emergent, in-person consultations is 2 days
- Same-day appointments are available in urgent or emergent situations.
- Telephonic consultations with masters-prepared counselors are available immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.