Work/Life Balance Services
The Aurora EAP has been an industry leader in offering Work-Life Services designed to meet the needs of the changing workforce. Our enhanced service package includes:
Childcare resource and referral
- Our childcare specialists can help employees handle a variety of childcare responsibilities.
- When employees call, a trained specialist will help them assess needs, explore available options and recommend effective solutions, whether it's information only or a childcare search.
- Information folders are available on parenting topics such as:
- College planning
- First-time parents
- Summer care
Elder care resource and referral
- Our knowledgeable elder care specialists will guide employees through the vast array of elder care resources and help them find those that are right for their situation, based on qualifications, location and costs.
- We can also provide information on a variety of topics related to the needs of aging family members and those who care for them.
The Aurora EAP provides up to 30 minutes of free telephone or face-to-face consultation with a participating attorney on a range of legal concerns, including:
- Consumer issues
- Financial issues
- Personal and family legal issues
- Property or real estate matters
For services beyond the initial 30 minutes, employees receive a discount of 25% off of the provider's normal hourly fee.
- Many consumers find they can save time and money by choosing mediation as a first step in resolving legal issues.
- The Aurora EAP provides up to 30 minutes of free telephone or face-to-face consultation with a network mediator on topics such as:
- Car accidents/insurance disputes
- Contractual and consumer disputes
- Divorce and child custody
- Real estate
- Landlord/tenant matters
- Mediation specialists are trained to address the emotional causes as well as the legal aspects of disputes
Adoption information services
- For those considering adoption, Work-Life specialists are available to share information on:
- Adoption choices
- Adoption community resources and support groups
- Anticipated costs
- Referrals to adoption agencies and attorneys
- Financial stress is one of the most frequently reported issues affecting employees both at home and at work
- The Aurora EAP provides up to 30 minutes of free telephone consultation with financial professionals who can offer sound, objective
advice on a range of financial concerns, including:
- Budget assistance
- College funding
- Credit and debt issues
- Life insurance needs, and others
- Retirement planning
EAP Work-Life Services also offer unlimited Access to website resources on legal and financial issues, including forms, financial tools, and a complete library of in-depth articles and information from experts in the field.