Cancer Care Newsletters
Since launching in December 2012, Aurora Cancer Care Connection...Your Caring Connection for Support During Cancer Care, provides quarterly updates for you regarding the latest resources, research, as well as staff expertise on various areas of interest.
Articles are provided by oncology team members including physicians, nurses, counselors, social workers, nutritionists and others.
Please share your interests with us so we can better determine features for future issues. We welcome your feedback and recommendations.
March 2013 Issue
Vol. 2, Issue 1, March 2013 (PDF, 1,485 KB)
- Get to know your team – oncology nursing
- Ways to fight the common cold virus
- Cancer support groups
- Cancer care updates: New Neenah location, Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant Program re-accreditation, Aurora Cancer Care site anniversary
December 2012 Issue
Vol. 1, Issue 1, December 2012 (PDF, 832 KB)
- The 12 steps to managing holiday stress
- How to navigate the holiday eating season during treatment
- Community resources
- Cancer nurse navigators