Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic at Aurora BayCare Medical Center
2845 Greenbrier Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54311
Medical oncology: 920-288-4180
Radiation oncology: 920-288-4160
The Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic at Aurora BayCare Medical Center in Green Bay offers specialized cancer care to patients from Northeast Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula. The Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic is Green Bay's longest accredited cancer center and holds the Commission on Cancer's highest level of recognition.
Aurora BayCare offers specialized procedures and cancer services:
- Multidisciplinary Cancer Clinics, offering one day clinics to meet all your specialists, review your case, and begin a coordinated plan of attack (for breast cancer, lung cancer, and colorectal cancer)
- Neurologic cancer care, coordinated by the region's most specialized neurologic cancer team, offering unique services such as intracranial radiation for noninvasive brain tumor treatment
- Gynecologic oncology provided by a specialist in gynecological cancer
- Breast cancer care from Wisconsin's first nationally accredited Breast Center
- Immunotherapy for patients with colorectal cancer and advanced prostate cancer
- Genetic counseling to assess cancer risks and provide genetic testing
- Cancer Nurse Navigators, providing free assistance to cancer patients and their families, guiding you through your cancer treatment
Clinical and Technological Advances
At the Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic, we are committed to giving patients every clinical and technological advantage in preventing and treating cancer. Our cancer fighting protocols rely on the latest technology and research in groundbreaking cancer care. Together, we provide an integrated team approach to helping patients beat this disease.
When you receive cancer treatment at Aurora BayCare, you're linked to some of the most promising cancer research in the country. Aurora BayCare participates in ongoing cancer clinical trials available through the National Cancer Institute, pharmaceutical sponsored studies, and other cancer research affiliations. Aurora BayCare is linked to Aurora Health Care's system-wide research, providing access to more clinical trials than any other integrated health system in the state.