Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic of Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
2900 W. Oklahoma Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53215
Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee offers you specialized cancer care of a tertiary care facility. The services, staff and facilities of Aurora St. Luke's are available to patients who initiate their care at Aurora St. Luke's or any of Aurora's Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinics. Aurora St. Luke's offers such specialized procedures and services as:
- Autologous bone marrow transplantation for the treatment of breast cancer and other solid tumors
- Stereotactic neurosurgery and the Gamma Knife for noninvasive treatment of tumors within the brain
- Immunotherapy for the treatment of patients with kidney cancer, malignant melanoma and other types of advanced cancers
- Medical/surgical services for women with gynecological cancers provided by a physician and nurse practitioner who specialize in gynecological cancer
- Genetic counseling to assess cancer risks and provide genetic testing
- Cancer counseling services provided by a psychiatrist and nurse practitioner who specialize in treating cancer patients and their families
The Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic approaches the fight against cancer on all fronts—with education, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and support. By offering all-encompassing care through a coordinated team effort, you need only turn to the Vince Lombardi Clinic for all your cancer care needs.
Whenever you access care through the Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic, you’re linked to some of the most promising cancer research in the country. Our oncologists and other cancer specialists are involved in national cooperative research studies and clinical trials affiliated with such leading research organizations as the National Cancer Institute, the Memorial-Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and others. Involvement in such research allows patients at Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinics to take part in the latest treatments years before they're generally available to the public.
The Cancer Counseling Center.provides complementary services, such as support groups, nutrition counseling, spiritual care and massage therapy, and individual, family and group counseling.