Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center
Let Our Experts Help You
At the Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center, our cosmetic surgery program is staffed by board-certified specialists in plastic and reconstructive surgery, facial plastic surgery, eye plastic surgery, cosmetic dermatology and vascular surgery. The collaboration allows patients to choose from a wide range of cosmetic services and care providers.
At Aurora, we strive to continuously improve the patient experience, and our new center is one way we’re doing that. When you come to the Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center, you can expect:
- Expertise – Every physician who practices at the center is board certified in his or her respective specialties.
- Experience – All of our physicians have years of experience and many satisfied patients.
- Advanced technology – We keep up with technology, so you’ll always have the best, most advanced treatment options available to you.
- Attention to you – At Aurora, you’re never just another patient. You’re an integral part of your health care team. When you come to the Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center, you can experience firsthand what it feels like to have an entire team dedicated to your care and satisfaction.
Providers participating in the Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center include:
- Andrew Dodd, MD – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Christopher Garvey, MD – Otolaryngology (Head and Neck Surgery)
- Kathleen Garvey, MD – Dermatology
- Amanda Mueller – Licensed Esthetician, NCEA Certified
- Heather Murphy, MD – Otolaryngology (Head and Neck Surgery)
- Michael Murphy, MD – Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery/Oculoplastics (Eye Surgery)
- P. Kim Phillips, MD – Procedural Dermatology
- Michael Telisak, MD – Otolaryngology (Head and Neck Surgery)
- Sandra Woods, PA-C
- Dennis Zagrodnik, MD – General/Vascular Surgery
Our cosmetic expertise is backed by quality care, attention to detail, high standards of patient confidentiality and support staff who respect, understand and value the personal goals of our cosmetic patients.
- Invasix Fractora Firm – Non-invasive radio frequency energy tightens and firms dermal tissues of the face, neck and body to promote collagen growth.
- Fraxel Laser Resurfacing Treatment – Targets both the surface and deep layers of skin for a smoother, fresher, younger looking appearance. Improves tone and texture, reduces wrinkles around the eyes, erases unwanted brown spots. Great for all skin types!
- Invasix Factora Resurfacing – Delivers radio frequency energy, heating tissue to promote collagen growth for improved appearance in skin texture, tone and tightness.
- Lumenis CO2 Laser – A precise, effective, ling-lasting method of skin rejuvenation. Laser dramatically reduces lines, wrinkles, scars and dark spots layer by layer. Stimulates formation of new collagen to give a more renewed appearance.
- Ultrasonic Skin Treatments – Removes the micro-damaged skin layer and dead skin cells using environmentally safe water with low frequency sound waves. This non-invasive procedure opens temporary pathways through cells for deeper exfoliation, hydration and skin care product penetration. Safe to use on all skin types and is great for those with sensitive skin, acne, rosacea, and pigmentation conditions.
- Laser Hair Removal – Safe, effective treatment for unwanted hair.
- Dermaplane Treatment – A non-invasive procedure that removes the outer most layers of dead skin cells and the layer of vellous hair, commonly known as "peach fuzz."
- Vascular Laser Treatment – Safely and effectively removes discoloration, including rosacea, sun spots, age spots, scars, freckles, as well as other vascular and pigmentation abnormalities such as poikiloderma, port wine stains, facial veins and leg veins.
- Botox, Xeomin – Popular non-surgical injections that relax muscles to temporarily reduce lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Dermal Fillers – Fillers help increase your skin’s volume through facial contouring. They can enhance and correct facial wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, decrease the appearance of depressed scars and fine wrinkles, and can improve cheek fullness.
- Chemical Peels – By gently exfoliating the outer layer of the skin, it reduces uneven tone, wrinkles, spots and scars, leaving you with smoother, younger looking skin. Superficial, moderate, and advanced chemical peels allow for customized treatment.
- Medical Grade Skin Care Products – Medical-grade skin care products offer clinically proven, high performance to help cleanse, tone, exfoliate, treat, moisturize, prevent, and correct.
- Restorative Skin Cream
- Thermal Spring Water
- Cleansing Lotion
- Retrinal Cream
- Teamine Eye Complex
- Brightening Facial Wash
- Intellishade SPF 45 Matte
- Clarifying Systems
- Redness Relief
- Antioxidant Technology
- Acne Treatments
Contact Us Today
For more information or to schedule an appointment with of any of the physicians at the Laser and Cosmetic Surgery Center, please call 855-254-2733 to speak with our patient care coordinator who is here to assist you through your entire experience with us – before, during, and after your procedure.
1284 Summit Ave
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
600 Walnut Ridge Rd.
Hartland, WI 53029
W231 N1440 Corporate Ct.
Waukesha, WI 53186