Plastic Surgeons & Specialists at Aurora Health Care
Specialists by Location
The plastic surgeons and specialists at Aurora Health Care are dedicated to providing the best possible cosmetic plastic surgery care. They work together with experts throughout the hospital to develop a unique, holistic treatment plan just for you.
Our network of surgeons and specialists who perform cosmetic plastic surgery spans much of Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
To find a board-certified plastic surgeon or specialist who can best meet your needs, look no further than Aurora.
BayCare Clinic Plastic Surgery
2845 Greenbrier Rd., Suite 230
Green Bay, WI 54311
- Mark Duffy, MD – Ophthalmology (Eye Surgery)
- Steven C. Schmidt, MD – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- James M. Zasuly, MD – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Aurora Health Center
10400 75th St.
Kenosha, WI 53142
- Ara D. Tijunelis, MD – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Aurora Advanced Healthcare
12203 N. Corporate Pkwy.
Mequon, WI 53092
- Jolene E. Andryk, MD – Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Andreas Doermann, MD – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Aurora Sheboygan Clinic
2414 Kohler Memorial Dr
Sheboygan, WI 53081
- Craig H. Johnson, MD - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery
Aurora Wilkinson Medical Clinic
144 E. Summit Ave., Suite. 100
Wales, WI 53183
- Marie Dauenhauer, MD – Dermatology
- Andrew Dodd, MD – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Christopher Garvey, MD – Otolaryngology (Head and Neck Surgery)
- Kathleen Garvey, MD – Dermatology
- Heather Murphy, MD – Otolaryngology (Head and Neck Surgery)
- Michael Murphy, MD – Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery/Oculoplastics (Eye Surgery)
- P. Kim Phillips, MD – Procedural Dermatology
- Michael Telisak, MD – Otolaryngology (Head and Neck Surgery)
- Dennis Zagrodnik, MD – General/Vascular Surgery