What Aurora Cosmetic Dermatologists Do
What is Cosmetic Dermatology?
Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that focuses on treatments and procedures that treat non-medical issues, such as signs of aging and scars.
Some cosmetic dermatology procedures include:
- Microdermabrasion and dermabrasion
- Chemical peels
- Injections to treat wrinkles and lines, such as Botox
- Fillers to treat wrinkles and lines, such as Juvederm
- Laser light treatments
- Hair removal and restoration
Most dermatologists who perform cosmetic procedures also perform medical dermatology procedures.
Why Should I Choose Aurora Health Care for Cosmetic Dermatology Procedures?
When it comes to caring for your skin, you want the best. And, at Aurora, our dermatologists are dedicated to providing the best, most advanced cosmetic dermatology treatments available.
Because Aurora dermatologists work within the entire Aurora Health Care system, we can offer you so much more than simple dermatology care. At Aurora, you’ll get:
- Expertise: Dermatologists always perform cosmetic dermatology procedures, which is not always the case at skin care clinics and med spas.
- Innovation: You can expect innovative treatments using the latest advancements in technology.
- Network of physicians: Being part of the Aurora network gives you access to specialized care for all of your health care needs.
- Attention to you: At Aurora, you’re never just another patient. You’re an important part of your health care team. No matter which treatment or procedure you choose, your dermatologist will take time to discuss options with you and answer your questions before your treatment begins, giving you peace of mind.
How do I Schedule a Consultation with a Dermatologist?
To schedule a consultation or appointment with a dermatologist at Aurora, call one of the dermatology offices directly. View the list of Aurora dermatologists.