Pediatric Ear Nose Throat Services
Learn More About Pediatric ENT Specialties at Aurora
Ear, nose and throat specialists (ENTs) at Aurora Health Care specialize in diagnosing and treating children, including conditions that are common in childhood. Some of the diseases and conditions Aurora ENTs treat are:
- Ankyloglossia (tongue tie)
- Aural atresia (narrow ear canal)
- Build-up of fluid or pus behind the eardrum
- Choanal atresia
- Chronic ear infections
- Cleft lip/palate
- Facial trauma and lacerations
- Head and neck abscesses / lymphadenopathy
- Head and neck cancers
- Head and neck cutaneous and vascular lesions
- Laryngomalacia / laryngeal lesions
- Recurrent tonsillitis
- Sinus problems
- Subglottic stenosis
ENTs offer many treatments for children with disorders of the ears, nose and throat, ranging from cleft lip and palate repair to tonsillectomies – and everything in between. Some of the treatments offered at Aurora Health Care are:
- Choanal atresia repair
- Cleft lip/palate repair
- Cochlear implant
- Frenulectomy (to repair tongue tie)
- Juvenile nasal angiofibroma resection
- Laryngotracheal reconstruction
- Myringotomy/PE tube placement (ear tubes to prevent and treat recurrent ear infections)
- Sinus surgery
Why Come to Aurora Health Care?
When it comes to caring for your health, you want the best. And at Aurora, our ear, nose and throat specialists in Wisconsin and northern Illinois are dedicated to providing the best, most advanced treatments available today.
At Aurora, you’re an important part of your health care team, and you can expect outstanding care.
- We have experts to meet all of your needs – Every ENT at Aurora is a board-certified otolaryngologist (ENT), and many have additional certifications and specializations. So no matter which condition you have, Aurora has a doctor to treat it.
- We’re dedicated to patient care – At Aurora, every team member, from customer service representatives to techs to nurses to doctors, shares the goal of providing outstanding care in a patient-focused, compassionate environment.
- We offer innovative treatment options – You can expect innovative treatments using the latest advancements in technology, including leading-edge microsurgeries that can improve outcomes and quality of life.
- You can get immediate access to referrals – Aurora Health Care offers hundreds of specialists under one roof, as part of one integrated health care team. If your ear, nose and throat doctor thinks you should see another specialist, he or she can make a referral and get you an appointment right away.
- All Aurora doctors are connected – Because Aurora is a large health care system, there are doctors across the state of Wisconsin to serve you. And, if you are seen in Green Bay and later in Milwaukee, your medical records will be available to each and every health professional within our integrated health care system.
How Do I Schedule a Consultation With an Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist?
To schedule a consultation or appointment with an ear, nose and throat specialist at Aurora, call one of the ENT offices directly. View the list of Aurora ENTs.