Your health should be all about you
Choosing a health care plan?
Choose well.Choose Aurora.
When it comes to choosing health insurance, be sure to choose a plan that meets all the needs of you and your family.
Choose well with a plan that includes Aurora Health Care
Aurora offers more choices and locations for primary and specialty care than any other provider in the state. We specialize in convenience, with extended hours including evening and Saturday appointments.
We’ve built our entire care network around you and offer benefits like myAurora, which lets you schedule appointments, review your tests and health information, and even pay your bills online. As an Aurora patient, you’ll have access to some of America’s top hospitals, plus all of the advanced technology and medical breakthroughs of the state’s leading health care system.
Marketplace plans that include Aurora Health Care
- Molina Healthcare of Wisconsin, Inc.
- All Savers Insurance Company (United HealthCare)
- Arise (WPS Health Plan, Inc.)
- Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield : Anthem Metal Level Blue Priority X-WI.
- Sign up now
We’re here to help
- Get answers. Call our free help line with questions 877-732-6334, and use these tips to get ready for open enrollment.
- Get assistance. Meet with our Enrollment Assisters to help you enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Learn about your options. Visit healthcare.gov to review your insurance options, find out if you are eligible for tax credits to help pay for your coverage, and enroll into an insurance plan.