Nutrition Health Coaching
If you want to improve your health but would like personalized help, look to the Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches at Aurora Health Care.
Our Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches, who are registered dietitians, can help you make healthy lifestyle choices. They also serve as accountability partners to keep you on track to achieve your personal wellness goals. By helping you make gradual, lifelong changes, our Integrative Nutrition Health Coaches can empower you to take responsibility for your own health – and feel your best.
Benefits of Nutrition Health Coaching
Our registered dietitians understand your unique dietary needs. We can design a personalized plan to help you reach your health and wellness goals.
Collaborating with an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach can help you to:
- Achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Create and accomplish nutrition and health-related goals
- Design a personalized eating plan (including vegetarian, vegan, paleo, and other types of specialized diet plans)
- Improve your eating habits
- Increase confidence in choosing and preparing healthy food
Are you ready to get started to change your relationship with food today? Download our Nutritionist Health Coach information.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
At your initial consultation, we will:
- Assess your current nutrition and health standards
- Identify the habits you need to shift to achieve optimum wellness
- Design a plan and determine which goals to tackle first
For general information, call 414-219-5900 or email IntegrativeMedicine@aurora.org.