Can an ancient art be a modern healer? We think so.
Tai Chi. Yoga. Meditation. Acupuncture. As short as five years ago, these centuries-old disciplines would rarely have found a place at the table with conventional modern medicine. But at Aurora Integrative Medicine we questioned that. We are committed to treating the whole person, not just the illness, and so we explored more non-traditional therapies that have been used since ancient times. And when integrated with modern treatment plans we found some remarkable results: reduced stress, bolstered immune systems, greater flexibility, reduced pain and more complete general wellness attitudes. When combined with conventional practices, integrative therapies like massage, chiropractic care and acupuncture have had true benefits for many of our patients, including those with few health problems, but high stress personal and professional lives.
Integrative medicine. The wave of the future? Or some really good ideas from the past? At Aurora Health Care, we think it's both.
- Locate integratrive medicine events or classes.
- For complete information and to find out if Integrative Medicine is right for you
- Get help in researching integrative medicine
- A list of the Aurora Center for Well Being locations
- To choose an Aurora physician, call toll-free 1-866-4HEALTH or search online
- Meet doctors right in the comfort and convenience of your own home via video or DVD